News & Topics
PEPTIDE SCIENCE 2014
51at Japanese Peptide Symposium
Edited by Akira Otaka
Publication: March, 2015; 369 Pages (Hard Cover)
ISBN 978-4-931541-15-3, ISSN 1344-7661
PEPTIDE SCIENCE 2014 is the Proceedings of 51st Japanese Peptide Symposium. This symposium was held at Tokushima University's Otsuka Memorial Auditorium in Tokushima on October 22-24, 2014, under the auspices of the Japanese Peptide Society. The symposium was cooperative effort of the following participants: the Chemical Society of Japan; the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan; Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry; the Japanese Biochemical Society; Protein Science Society of Japan.
Price: US$120.00 (Overseas, including SAL mailing charge)
■You can read Peptide Information by SONY Reader.
We publish Peptide Information in ePub format. You can read the latest issue and back numbers of Peptide Information by Sony Reader. You can also read them by iPad, iPhone, and personal computer (Windows/Macintosh) .
Please try a FREE sample.
■You can read Peptide Information by Kindle.
We publish Peptide Information for Kindle version through Amazon DTP. You can read the latest issue and back numbers of Peptide Information by kindle. You can also read them by iPad, iPhone, and personal computer (Windows/Macintosh) .
Please access to Amazon.com and try Peptide Information for Kindle.
Please try a FREE sample.
■The new format of Peptide Information/PI for EndNote have been prepared.
The format of the data of the EndNoteX version was prepared for Peptide Information/PI for EndNote. The EndNoteX series can be used with MacOS X (or later) and Windows PC.
The data of EndNote3 and EndNote4 that is operated in classic MacOS will also make it continuously.
Peptide Information Vol. 41 No. 15 has been published.
■Number of entries of databases:
- LITDB: 698,146 entries
- SEQDB: 1,365,912 entries
- SYNDB: 294,100 entries
- PEPDB: 10,448 entries
Literature Database (PRF/LITDB)
- When PubMed ID is appeared in an excerpt, you can jump to the entry of PubMed by clicking.
- You can easily post E-Mail to the author by clicking, when you find E-Mail address in the excerpt.
- When URL for WWW is appeared in an excerpt, you can jump to the site by clicking.
Protein/Peptide Sequence Database (PRF/SEQDB)
- This database consists of amino acid sequrences of peptides and proteins.
- You can search the database with a short amino acid sequence (fragment) as a probe.
Synthesized Compounds Database (PRF/SYNDB)
- Unnatural amino acids, amino acid derivatives and chemically synthesized peptides are registered.
- Synthetic intermediates are also collected.
- You can search literature about chemical synthesis by components and so on.