News & Topics
We are pleased to announce our new status as the General Incorporated Foundation, Protein Research Foundation from April 1st, 2013.
We will continue to pursue the aim of contributing to research on proteins and peptides and look forward to your understanding and support of our work.
|Previous name:||Protein Research Foundation|
|New Name:||Protein Research Foundation (General Incorporated Foundation)|
|Address, telephone number, banking institution||Same as for prior organization|
|Rights and obligations:||
Same as for prior organization
PEPTIDE SCIENCE 2012
The 49th Japanese Peptide Symposium
Edited by K. Sugimura
Publication: March, 2013; 419 Pages (Hard Cover)
ISBN 978-4-931541-13-9, ISSN 1344-7661
The 49th Japanese Peptide Symposium was held at Kagoshima Prefectural Citizens Exchange Center in Kagoshima on November 7-9, 2012, under the sponsorship of the Japanese Peptide Society in cooperation with the Chemical Society of Japan, the Japanese Biochemical Society, the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan and Japan Society of Bioscience, Biotechnology and Agrochemistry. Three hundreds forty seven researchers participated in the Symposium.
Price: US$120.00 (Overseas, including SAL mailing charge)
■You can read Peptide Information by SONY Reader.
We publish Peptide Information in ePub format. You can read the latest issue and back numbers of Peptide Information by Sony Reader. You can also read them by iPad, iPhone, and personal computer (Windows/Macintosh) .
Please try a FREE sample.
■You can read Peptide Information by Kindle.
We publish Peptide Information for Kindle version through Amazon DTP. You can read the latest issue and back numbers of Peptide Information by kindle. You can also read them by iPad, iPhone, and personal computer (Windows/Macintosh) .
Please access to Amazon.com and try Peptide Information for Kindle.
Please try a FREE sample.
■The new format of Peptide Information/PI for EndNote have been prepared.
The format of the data of the EndNoteX version was prepared for Peptide Information/PI for EndNote. The EndNoteX series can be used with MacOS X (or later) and Windows PC.
The data of EndNote3 and EndNote4 that is operated in classic MacOS will also make it continuously.
Peptide Information Vol. 40 No. 4 has been published.
■Number of entries of databases:
- LITDB: 671,915 entries
- SEQDB: 1,365,912 entries
- SYNDB: 289,727 entries
- PEPDB: 8,205 entries
Literature Database (PRF/LITDB)
- When PubMed ID is appeared in an excerpt, you can jump to the entry of PubMed by clicking.
- You can easily post E-Mail to the author by clicking, when you find E-Mail address in the excerpt.
- When URL for WWW is appeared in an excerpt, you can jump to the site by clicking.
Protein/Peptide Sequence Database (PRF/SEQDB)
- This database consists of amino acid sequrences of peptides and proteins.
- You can search the database with a short amino acid sequence (fragment) as a probe.
Synthesized Compounds Database (PRF/SYNDB)
- Unnatural amino acids, amino acid derivatives and chemically synthesized peptides are registered.
- Synthetic intermediates are also collected.
- You can search literature about chemical synthesis by components and so on.