News & Topics
PEPTIDE SCIENCE 2013
The 4th Asia-Pacific International Peptide Symposium
in conjunction with
50th Japanese Peptide Symposium
Edited by Yuji Nishiuchi and Tadashi Teshima
Publication: March, 2014; 488 Pages (Hard Cover)
ISBN 978-4-931541-14-6, ISSN 1344-7661
PEPTIDE SCIENCE 2013 is the Proceedings of the 4th Asia-Pacific International Peptide Symposium held in conjunction with the 50th Japanese Peptide Symposium. This symposium was held on November 6 through 8, 2013 at the Hotel Hankyu Expo Park in Osaka, Japan under the auspices of the Japanese Peptide Society. It was cooperated with following societies: the Chemical Society of Japan; the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan; Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry; the Japanese Biochemical Society; Protein Science Society of Japan.
Price: US$130.00 (Overseas, including SAL mailing charge)
■You can read Peptide Information by SONY Reader.
We publish Peptide Information in ePub format. You can read the latest issue and back numbers of Peptide Information by Sony Reader. You can also read them by iPad, iPhone, and personal computer (Windows/Macintosh) .
Please try a FREE sample.
■You can read Peptide Information by Kindle.
We publish Peptide Information for Kindle version through Amazon DTP. You can read the latest issue and back numbers of Peptide Information by kindle. You can also read them by iPad, iPhone, and personal computer (Windows/Macintosh) .
Please access to Amazon.com and try Peptide Information for Kindle.
Please try a FREE sample.
■The new format of Peptide Information/PI for EndNote have been prepared.
The format of the data of the EndNoteX version was prepared for Peptide Information/PI for EndNote. The EndNoteX series can be used with MacOS X (or later) and Windows PC.
The data of EndNote3 and EndNote4 that is operated in classic MacOS will also make it continuously.
Peptide Information Vol. 40 No. 16 has been published.
■Number of entries of databases:
- LITDB: 682,160 entries
- SEQDB: 1,365,912 entries
- SYNDB: 291,922 entries
- PEPDB: 9,185 entries
Literature Database (PRF/LITDB)
- When PubMed ID is appeared in an excerpt, you can jump to the entry of PubMed by clicking.
- You can easily post E-Mail to the author by clicking, when you find E-Mail address in the excerpt.
- When URL for WWW is appeared in an excerpt, you can jump to the site by clicking.
Protein/Peptide Sequence Database (PRF/SEQDB)
- This database consists of amino acid sequrences of peptides and proteins.
- You can search the database with a short amino acid sequence (fragment) as a probe.
Synthesized Compounds Database (PRF/SYNDB)
- Unnatural amino acids, amino acid derivatives and chemically synthesized peptides are registered.
- Synthetic intermediates are also collected.
- You can search literature about chemical synthesis by components and so on.